What Documents Do I Need

In order to hire a vehicle from Adventure Wagons we need to see some important documentation before you hit the road:

  • Driving licence for each driver (Full driving licence held for 2+ years)
  • 2 utility bills less than 2 months old in hirer’s name and address matching driving licence
  • Passport/EU Identity Card

Without this documentation we cannot provide you with a camper van. Please ensure your documentation is in order with plenty of time to spare!

UK hirers should use the GOV.UK website to share their driving licence details with us in advance. This replaces the now obselete “paper couterpart” to your photocard driving licence. To do this you will need your photocard and National Insurance number. Please email us in advance of collection with your code and last eight digits of your driving licence number.

If your UK driving licence has an old address then you can apply to change the address for free at GOV.UK Website

Mj F
Mj FGreat experience!!!!!
Read More
We were 17 days from 1 to 17 of march and I can say it was a great experience . The company helped us in everything , great assistance . The van in perfect conditions. We past moments that we will never forget .
Donough M
Donough MFantastic first time campervan experience
Read More
We rented the VW Caddy for a 4 day trip on the NC500 route! What a fantastic hassle free experience. Nikki and Gary were extremely helpful from everything to the pickup to some advice re:places to see and things to do. They are experienced and knowledgable and the camper van was kitted out amazingly! A lot of time and effort is put in by them ensuring that every base is covered and their customers get maximum benefits of renting with them. We were extremely inexperienced campers/campervanners however they showed us exactly how everything worked. There was a heater and fridge inside which was fantastic, no stressing re:being cold with a heater that runs on a separate battery when the car is off. No issues at all and would definitely hire again.