What to do in an emergency?

For Emergency Police, Fire, Ambulance or Coastguard call 999 within the UK. 

Non emergency Police – 101

NHS 24 non emergency illness – 111 

What to do in case of an accident?

If you have an accident while in our camper van then please stop in a safe place and put your hazard warning lights on. If it is an emergency (i.e. serious injury, accident on motorway or blocking road, risk of vehicle fire) please call 999 right away. If there are no serious injuries then you do not need to call the police.

Please exchange details with any other drivers and witnesses so these can be passed on to our insurance company. You should also take several photographs before vehicles are moved if possible to do so. Please also contact us to advise us of any incidents. This will allow us to make arrangements and ensure the vehicle will be ready and roadworthy for the next hirer.

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to Twitter