In order to hire a vehicle from Adventure Wagons we need to see some important documentation before you hit the road:

  • Driving licence for each driver (Full driving licence held for 2+ years)
  • 2 utility bills less than 2 months old in hirer’s name and address matching driving licence
  • Passport/EU Identity Card

Without this documentation we cannot provide you with a camper van. Please ensure your documentation is in order with plenty of time to spare!

UK hirers should use the GOV.UK website to share their driving licence details with us in advance. This replaces the now obselete "paper couterpart" to your photocard driving licence. To do this you will need your photocard and National Insurance number. Please email us in advance of collection with your code and last eight digits of your driving licence number.

If your UK driving licence has an old address then you can apply to change the address for free at GOV.UK Website


Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to Twitter